When deciding how to develop your people, it’s essential that L&D and HR personnel consider all the options available. With higher expectataions for ROI and ever decreasing budgets, producing a strategy to deliver a clear results is essential.
With over twenty years of L&D experience, our consultants will work with you to establish and execute the most effective strategy by exploring:
- How to make learning stick in your organisation
- How to conduct meaningful training / learning needs analyses
- How to adopt the principles of the 70:20:10 model
- How best to combine technology with face to face learning
- How to establish organisational buy-in to learning and development initiatives
- How to use internal expertise to develop your people – e.g. coaching & mentoring, shadowing, train the trainer and internal champions.
- How to measure and evaluate the impact of learning & development
- How to save money
Getting your strategy right ensures that Learning & Development is valued as an investment and not a cost.
Please contact us today on 020 7234 0480 or email@example.com to explore how we can help.