When deciding how best to develop your people, it’s essential that L&D and HR personnel consider all the options available. With higher expectations for return on investment and ever decreasing budgets, producing a strategy that delivers tangible results is essential.
We can provide expertise on any of the following challenges:
– How to make learning stick in your organisation.
– How to conduct meaningful training / learning needs analyses.
– How to adopt the principles of the 70:20:10 model.
– How best to combine technology with face to face learning.
– How to establish organisational buy-in to learning and development initiatives.
– How to use internal expertise to develop your people – e.g. coaching & mentoring, shadowing, train the trainer and internal champions.
– How to measure and evaluate the impact of learning & development.
– How to save money.
Getting your strategy right ensures that Learning & Development is valued as an investment and not a cost.
Please contact us today
to see how we can help
See what we are saying
on our blog