By using a simple, but highly effective, process..
With over twenty-five years’ experience in L&D, we’ve really honed our understanding of what is required to design and deliver truly successful programmes. And by truly successful, we don’t just mean 5 out of 5 on the happy sheet!
This expertise has enabled us to create the following process that ensures all our programmes not only provide the best possible learning experience, but most importantly get the results you are looking for:
02. Individual conversations with all participants – to confirm personal learning goals, increase engagement and explain the programme and what is expected of all those involved.
03. Managers’ briefings – to explain the vital role that they will play in any successful programmme.
04. Efficiently designed workshops – (up to three hours for virtual delivery) – to ensure a sharp, practical focus with absolutely no padding.
05. Activities, tasks and in-programme communication – to build engagement, embed the learning and ensure interest remains strong even when the modules have been completed.
07. Step by step learning guides – to ensure participants can easily apply their newly learnt techniques.
08. Individual follow-up calls – to explore how the learning can assist with any personal challenges they may be faced with.
09. Mid and post programme evaluation – to assess satisfaction and application and revise content if necessary.
10. Review sessions and/or individual coaching – to provide greater depth of understanding and to challenge the participants to share how the training has impacted them and their team.
Do please get in touch on 020 7234 0480 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phoenix are proud to be working with some of the world’s leading L&D organisations, including:
Phoenix has a full-time design and delivery team, fantastically supported by our client relationship director and office manager. They are backed up by a selection of long standing associates who offer specific subject expertise and collaborate with us on some of our larger projects.